Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:17:19 -0500
From:      Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Cc:        kwm@rainbow-runner.nl
Subject:   Re: libreoffice 4.0 doesn't launch on i386 9-stable

I'm also running a 9.1-RELEASE on i386 with packages from poudriere. The
same exact issue happens with me as well. If you look around in your
home directory after LibreOffice dies, you will probably find a core
dump ('soffice.bin.core'). If you run GDB on it chances are it will
claim that there was a segmentation fault.

So far, turning off MERGELIBS has not helped resolve my problem, so I'm
still siting around with no LibreOffice. Sometime soon I'll build a
version with debugging symbols.

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng