Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:28:31 +0200
From:      Mihai Tanasescu <mihai@duras.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Systat -ip 1 strange problem

Well I wasn't very exact:

I have something like this:

ISP links ---> Freebsd Box -- gbit----- Cisco 3750 -- users.

If  I issue systat -ip 1 (immediately after a reboot on the Freebsd box)
I see something like:

90.000 pkt/sec forwarded ( if I look on the C3750 interface statistics
I  see something similar ).

If I wait 1-2-3 hours and issue systat -ip 1 I see 800-900.000 pkt/sec
forwarded (but these stats don't correspond to what I'm seeing on the
C3750).

If I issue systat -ip 3 then I see 90-100.000 pkt/sec which is correct.