Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:19:35 +0100
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@lists.freebsd.org
Subject:   Proposal regarding security chapter

Hi all,

Recently one of my translators (Siebrand Mazeland) came to me with the
mark that the security chapter is huge!.. And i have the same opinion.

Perhaps we can split the security chapter into a security chapter and a
firewall chapter? Since the firewall section makes the security chapter
huge in my eyes.

Any comments on them?

my thoughts:

Split security into security and firewall
update book.sgml to have firewall below security
(and before mac) and update other references as well.

I would like to hear your opinions about this :)
--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |remko@elvandar.org
Reporter DSINet                |remko@dsinet.org