Date:      Sat, 09 Aug 1997 23:25:49 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Cc:        pechter@lakewood.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uunet vs. internet

Chaos will rule in the Internet however when it affects my inbox thats
a whole different ball game.

Besides, if we don't stop this popular new trend you can kiss
global public e-mail good bye . As the days go by , I am leaning
more and more to simply shutdown my e-mail subsystem and only let
very few entries in. So if the spammers win rest assure that many
will do as I am thinking of.

	Amancio