Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:43:59 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
To:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Google (was: Re: GCC as a selling point for FreeBSD? (Not!))

At 10:39 PM 1/21/2003 -0800, Dave Hayes wrote:
>There is no objective truth that you can prove exists. All truth
>is subjective, at least as the human mind understands it.
>
>At the very least, you deciding to be on whichever side of the
>line you see fit is a great display of subjectivity. ;)

Let's try this one more time.

http://www.google.com/technology/index.html

Look under Integrity.

Google does not take money for placement in search results.

Do not make this some convoluted and meaningless debate on
the definition of truth.  Google does not take money for placement in
search results, as posted on their public website.

This is, to my satisfaction and the satisfaction that any reasonable
person would accept for general daily use, a truth.

You might want to check out sci.philosophy.tech for future
enlightenment?

--
Christopher Schulte
http://www.schulte.org/