Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:18:10 -0600
From:      Paul Saab <paul@mu.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mozilla source

Hey all..

I got mozilla source and compiled it.. Ran into one snag... In
ns/cmd/xfe/XfeWidgets/Xfe/ComboBox.c on line 272 it is looking for
XmNlist and well, it isnt there.

I looked at ns/cmd/xfe/XfeWidgets/Xfe/StringDefs.h and at the bottom
XmNlist is defined if XmVersion < 2000.  I have XiG motif 2.0 and
it didn't like me.  So fix the define for XmNlist and it compiles
cleanly.

http://www.mozilla.org/ if you didn't know.

Oh yeah, take a look at ns/config/FreeBSD.mk .. it seems you can
compile it with FreeBSD pthreads.  I have yet to try it but I
thought it was worth mentioning.

Paul