Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 12:38:24 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Mike Bresina <mike@bridge.millstream.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chain letter proposal

Who said unsolicited? The idea is to have everybody forward it to their
FreeBSD friends, nothing more or less. We are not marketing the product,
we are surveying present users.

I should say that I am glad people are speaking up. I want to know what
you think. As it is now, the tenor of the thread is becoming more
negative, but I haven't sen any better ideas show up that will
accomplish the goal of getting a better head-count of FreeBSD systems in
use out there.

--> Don