Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:28:38 +0200
From:      Misli s glavata si <gogo@mbox.pomonet.bg>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   pppd problem

 Could anyone help me with pppd trouble?
 I want to dial-in to my FreeBSD-3.3-RELEASE box, and setup a simple
 login script like this:

 #/bin/sh
 /usr/sbin/pppd lock -detach $SRVIP:$USRIP proxyarp

  But sometimes right after login it disconnects without any reason,
 leaving these records in /var/log/messages:

 pppd[PID]: pppd 2.3.5 started by LOGIN, uid UID
 pppd[PID]: tcsetattr: Input/output error

 Situation become correct again only after reboot. :(

 I've search mailing lists archives, but found only questions, not
 solutions...
 Please, help me!