Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 1996 22:31:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        Jamil Weatherbee <support@cdrom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is FreeBSD work on 586 system? (fwd)

I don't know if you are using 586 as a generic term, but I recently
plopped in an AMD 586-133 (DX/4-33) in my system and just rebooted. This is
with 2.1R

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |