Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:50:02 +0900
From:      kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp
To:        nik@freebsd.org
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP:  DocBook FAQ translations required ASAP

At Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:49:25 +0100,
Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org> wrote:
>  IMPORTANT:  The doc/ tree is *still* frozen.  The only commits allowed
>  in doc/ at the moment are from (a) me, (b) a nominated member of one of
>  the translation teams, carrying out the instructions below.  The tree
>  will be thawed as soon as possible, which basically means when this
>  work is carried out.

I think I cannot do this work in 3 hours like you.  Please remove
"ja_JP.eucJP" entry from top Makefile of FAQ and unfreeze repository.

> If you're going to be doing the conversion of a translated FAQ, please let
> me know, so I can keep track of who's doing what.  Thanks.

Currently, it seems only I can do this work, so I'll do.  But this
means most of my tasks will slow down such as update & fix ports, MFC
PAO and others, catch up other doc, www, man.

Jun Kuriyama