Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 10:43:24 +1000 (EST)
From:      Peter Hawkins <peter@rhiannon.clari.net.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, langfod@dihelix.com
Subject:   Re: suggestion on cvs-digests....

David,

>Would it be possible to have cvs-digests that relate only to
>specific trees? (i.e. a digiest of all changes to RELENG2_2 or ports etc..)
          ^^^^^^

An excellent suggestion. Keeping these posts about willow infestations
separate from the rest would be of assistance to us all.

My suggestion is that we create a system of lists divided along the lines:
cvsbugs-genus-class-species.

I have bugs in my floorboards, might I request a separate system
cvsbugs-{various building materials}

Peter