Date:      Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:20:04 GMT
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/119594: Add VMware Fusion to the Virtualization section of the handbook (patch)

>Number:         119594
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Add VMware Fusion to the Virtualization section of the handbook (patch)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD vmbsd7.int.draenor.org 7.0-RC1 FreeBSD 7.0-RC1 #0: Mon Dec 24 12:18:24 UTC 2007     root@logan.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

The virtualization section of the handbook currently states that the VMware section is 'yet to be written'.

Not true...

It has been written... :)

The patch is attached if someone would be so kind as to take a look at it.  If it requires any changes or you feel it's not right, please let me know and I'll make any changes you need.

The patch can be found at http://draenor.org/bsd/patches/
>How-To-Repeat:
Read the virtualization section of the handbook
>Fix:
Patches available at http://draenor.org/bsd/patches/

handbook-Makefile.patch - Makefile for HandBook including new images
virtual-chapter.sgml.patch - The actual virtualization chapter
vmware-images.tar.bz2 - vmware screenshots