Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:55:16 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox+Flash

--nextPart1857025.hEj3uEI9oM

On Friday 15 September 2006 10:34, Jerry McAllister wrote:

> I don't normally use it either, but there are sites that do videos
> programs that are all in flash and others that use it for graphic
> demonstrations. So, it is a feature that is desired by many. =A0It pains =
me
> to have to reboot to Microsloth to see something on those sites.

I concure; having to use a different PC just to view a web page is a=20
negative factor. I have also noticed that several sites, one bing CBSNews.=
=20
is now doing streaming real-time video; however, it is only viewable via MS=
=20
Media Player. It specifically states on the web page that 'realplayer' is=20
not fully compatible and not used for many of the feeds.

It would be nice if a fully compatible player were available for FBSD. I=20
hate switching between PCs.

=2D-=20
Gerard

God gave man two ears and one tongue so
that we listen twice as much as we speak.

	Arab proverb