Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:52:52 -0700
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Ken Yamada <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse-Europa Web-browser

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 12:12:23PM +0900, Ken Yamada wrote:
>   I tried Mike's patch and found that it based on gmake while
> recent my tgz uses make, and it cuases an error.  I also confirmed
> what Mike is pointing and confirmed that his change enables to
> compile with WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS. (Confirmed after executing pkg_delete
> -f gnome-vfs).
>
>   My tgz file is updated to reflect Mike's change.  Please pick
> it up from http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-dan.tgz, and give a
> try.

This works for me (-DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS WITH_GECKO=firefox).

Since you guys are building with other options, I think this is worth
committing to eclipse-devel.  Who do I credit in the commit message?
Ken and Mike for sure, but wasn't there someone else involved in the
3.3 port as well (apologies for not having tracked this better).

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org