Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dropped of the lists, *AGAIN*

>   I believe Jonathan's scripts that do the removals are automated and non-
>discriminatory. Even core members can be removed if their email delievery
>becomes unreliable.

My mail was not unreliable, unless it was CRL's or freebsd.org's fault.  I
had a thre day period of unreliability three weeks ago, but I wasn't removed
*then*.

This is the fourth time this has happened, and I GIVE UP.  Apparantly
maintaining subscribers it a lower priority item than removing them, and I
don't have the time to figure out which lists I'm on, and on what addresses,
and what the list names were, anymore.

>   I don't know why you got removed, but I suggest talking to Jonathan
>about it. jmb@freebsd.org.

I have.  And, gosh, I am *still* not subscribed to the lists I was removed
from, despite sending in a subscription request a couple of hours ago.  Which,
it looks like, majordomo ignored all but two lines of.