Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:22:09 -0500
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <mitch@venux.net>
To:        "Francis A. Vidal" <francis@usls.edu>, "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: change password via web

I need corrected here, the newpass command isn't supported by RFC compliant
POP3 servers, correct?

If that's the case and you're running an RFC compliant pop3 server, you're
not going to be able to use either of these scripts.

I just noticed it doesn't work with GNU-POP3D (AKA IDS-POP3D) and haven't
done one bit of investigating, so my comments above could be totally and
completely false :-)