Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: man adduser

	Right.. But as root (or any user for that matter) one can set
their prompt to whatever. It does NEED to be # even though it is in MOST
cases.
	If you think it should be # instead of $, then send-pr(1) :)

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org