Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:50:20 +1000
From:      ghostcorps <ghostcorps@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   avahi-0.6.10_3

Hi

 Thanks for taking the time to read this.

When I make avahi from the port directory:

===>  avahi-0.6.10_3 conflicts with installed package(s):
      howl-1.0.0_1

and also the pkg dosn't seem to be installing as either avahi or
avahi-0.6.10_3 (or with any of the numbers removed).

I have read about the howl compat layer but cant really make too much sence
out of it, am I wrong in thinking it installs automatically? And, if so
could you suggest somthign I should look at to fix it?

Thanks again