Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 04:42:02 -0400
From:      "David Sledge" <dsledge@appriss.com>
To:        "Eugene Dzhurinsky" <bofh@redwerk.com>, <freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Eclipse GUI speed issue

Thank you.
Could you please tell me what I need to do with that shell script?
Place it into source directory of Eclipse 3.2 and invoke?

You should probably deinstall the existing version of eclipse to make =
sure you don't have any problems when installing the new version.
Run "sh eclipse.shar". This will create an "eclipse" directory. If you =
want to backup the original eclipse directory just move your existing =
/usr/ports/java/eclipse directory to something like eclipse-3.1.2. Then =
move the new eclipse directory to /usr/ports/java. You can then change =
into the new eclipse directory and run "make install clean" to install =
the new version of eclipse.=20