Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 01:17:08 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Santiago Zapata: mx records & sendmail

Someone want to add an appropriate question/answer for this to the
FAQ? It's getting to be a VERY FAQ, and is definate material for the
FAQ, even after we get the mail handbook section written...

Thanks

Gary

P.S.Yes, I know I should probably just go write it myself and commit
    it, since I have commit privs, but I've got a lot to do, and I'm
    also off the air from tomorrow (for a while) ... Thanks.