Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:18:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Luke <lh@aus.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   -current buildworld

I've been trying the past few days to build a current src , I have removed
the src and obj dir and cvs'd a new src tree at least 10 times and keep
running into the same problems. I am doing it on a box running current from
@6 June. Most of the errors are in include paths , one is in
gnu/lib/libgcc it can't find eh-common.h. Then in gnu/groff every makefile's
includes dont work, most have a CFLAGS with the -I but no CXXFLAGS
I have just been running 'make buildworld -DNOSECURE'
Is it possible that it isnt working because its not in /usr/src, but in
/usr/src2/src?

Thanks