Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 05:08:16 +0100 (CET)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?=" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cirrus - Which driver ?

FWIW,

I'm not using stable (5.0 DP) but I'm also having
problems with my cirrus card and X. I got to configure
it properly using the scripts in sysintall but it
attempts to start the wrong graphics mode. It doesn't
seem to find the mouse at all, which is weird cause it
works fine on the console.

I would've done a detailed report but I'm waiting for
new gear and a released FreeBSD version and I don't
want to spend time on something that might be my
mistake.

cheers,

    Pedro.