Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2019 19:54:42 -0500
From:      Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Script from calomel.org, youtube

On Monday, September 2, 2019, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear kind folks,
>
> I hope that someone can send me the script in
>
> https://calomel.org/youtube_wget.html
>
> as an attachment. I have tried copying it with cut+paste in Android
phone, but the formatting is off. I cannot get a working copy.  I tried
getting it with wget, but it did not work

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Antonio

I was able to fetch it as of a while. I was getting connection errors.
Please disregard sending file as attachment.  I have successfully used this
script to watch YouTube videos that stopped playing from browser.

Best Regards,

Antonio