Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:13:52 +0100 (BST)
From:      Pedro Almeida <pedro@qui.uc.pt>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Chuck TheMascot <freebsdfan@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: pxeboot

After my post I've discovered that and I get a new pxeboot binary, from the web
,named pxeboot.tftp.
I think this can be done in my system using the source code on
/usr/src/sys/boot.
Now, the loader already "says something", but he stop when he tries to load the
kernel. I think that the problem is that the loader(8) tries to get the kernel
using NFS by default. I can change this using the "LOADER_TFTP_SUPPORT"
facility, but I don't know how...

I'm sorry if I'm saying something inconsistent, but I'm trying to expertise my
knowlege on FreeBSD and other *BSD variants.

thanks again.

Pedro

PS - Chuck,Yes its a net4501 and I'll take a look on "theWall" project. thanks