Date:      Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:13:44 +0300
From:      Mohammed Arab <mohdarab@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help me

Hi,

  I would like to get some information from you regarding freebsd system,
really is very confuse to know which one is stable system when i went to
site i found many freebsd system one is called stable and another one is
current and release. Can you please explain me on this topic and which one =
have to choice. I am interesting to know everything about this system.

Also there is no GUI Graphics on freebsd and why I have manually install
and configure video graphics also. can you help me and give me the
instruction how to setup VGA CARD.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Mohammed Arab