Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:56:22 -0800
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
Cc:        small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.5R build problems

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 09:01:46AM +0100, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

> I'm building a fresh set of 4.5-STABLE images (for the refreshed
> website), and I also noticed the "bridge" build is broken, since it
> depends on a non-existent port picobsd/more.

yes... the correct one to use is misc/44bsd-more
This also will get fixed when i get a chance to test
the fix on both -current and -stable.

There ought to be a way to make crunchgen do a "make" in
the ports directories involved, but i haven't found a way.
It certainly should not be part of the standard build because
it is just fetching sources.
Maybe a simple shell/awk parsing of the crunch.conf file
would do.

	cheers
	luigi