Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:12:10 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.tera.com>
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith), dag-erli@ifi.uio.no, lrios@ziplink.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free BSD and Windows

> 	I've been meaning to ask the entire group the following
> 	questions(s) about OS bootloaders, since it seems that
> 	FBSD lacks a very powerful one.  How hard would it be
> 	for someone who understands this problem to write a loader
> 	that would be powerful and configurable?

Probably not very - why don't you do so and then come back and
tell us about it?

People have been either quite happy or very displeased with
"booteasy", taking the time to let me know either way over the years,
but no one on the "displeased" side has ever bothered to submit
something better and I rather consider the issue closed until one of
them does.

					Jordan