Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:18:41 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbus/bus/space info at FBSDcon?

> yo guys, are we going to have a lecture on this
> new-bus/bus-space/new-config/etc/etc. at the FreeBSDcon?
>
> This stuff is pretty hard to digest in one hit and it would be great if
> there was some introductory talk to get us headded int eh right
> direction..

I was going to touch on some bits of it in the driver intro, and it
occurred to me that perhaps I should ask Justin and Doug to be present
to provide more detail.  Maybe we could take it a step further again
and hand part of the session over for a general discussion?

The slot is 1.5 hours long; I wasn't expecting to have an hour's
material to present and was counting on questions and corrections to
fill it out, so something like this might be appropriate.
--
\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org