Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:08:22 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>
Cc:        Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Will 3Com 3CCFE574BT work in 4.0 Release?

In message <87wvoxniug.fsf@miranda.arachsys.com> Chris Webb writes:
: yesterday's -current snapshot on a as-yet unused Vaio N505X. I'm seeing

Hmmm.  NetBSD just committed some code that I thought would be
unnecessary in FreeBSD.  On resume they check to make sure that the
pcic's interrupt register is set well.  This is the interrupt for the
pcic chip, not the interrupt for the cards.  Looks like the pcic one
survives, but the card one doesn't.  Can you eject after suspend?

Warner