Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:27:37 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Darren Henderson <darren@nighttide.net>, "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DVD Players, and Not in a PC

At 9:26 PM -0500 2000/11/30, Darren Henderson wrote:

>  It's nice having one of the region free players but one problem I've been
>  having is finding a decent multi-system television (ie pal/ntsc/secam).

	They've got them over here in Europe.  I don't know if you'll be
able to find them anywhere else.

Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>                || Belgacom Skynet SA/NV
Systems Architect, Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin || Rue Colonel Bourg, 124
Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.13.11/12.49             || B-1140 Brussels
http://www.skynet.be                         || Belgium