Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chern Lee <chern@meow.lab.nuxi.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DocBook Speller

I've written a Tcl script that works with ispell to parse through SGML and
spell-check the English.  I've gone through most of the chapters building
a custom dictionary, but there are still a few I haven't touched.

You can grab it at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~chern/speller.tar.gz

Be sure to look at the README.

Once I complete the dictionary, I plan to setup a nightly cron job to let
me know who is making those nasty spelling mistakes/typos.

Suggestions, Comments?

- chern