Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:16:45 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need Unix/FreeBSD based accounting/billing software with Radius server and sql database

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Andreas Klemm wrote:

> Please, is there another software available for Sun or FreeBSD,
> which has a radius server with connectivity to a sql database.

My colleague has just put radius support into pppd, and I'm about to
review and commit it in the next couple of days.  I'll also make it into
a package so people can test it/use it in 2.2.5+

In the package I'll include ip-up/ip-down scripts, which you can use as
models.  In these scripts you could put msql statements.

Keep your eyes on this list next week (I'm taking Friday-Sunday off).

Danny