Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:36:39 -0700
From:      Michael Shawver <michael@revolvedesign.com>
To:        "freebsd" <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?iPAQ=99_GPS/Wireless_docking_and_keyboard_?=  Solutions

Hello,

Revolve Design is pleased to announce the release of it's new HP/Compaq=20
iPAQ=99 vehicle docking/keyboard solutions with on-board charging and serial=
=20
connections.

I am contacting you, as I feel you may have an interest in our products. If=
=20
you do, please contact
me via the details below, or for more info, see our web site at=20
http://www.revolvedesign.com

We currently support, PalmIII, PalmVII, PalmIIIc=99, m100/105=99, SPT=20
1500,  TRG Pro,
Handera 330=99 and now iPAQ=99.

New Power UniMount=99 and RoadWriter=99 products compatible with the PalmV=
=99,=20
m125=99, m130=99, M500=99 series, i705=99, Visor=99, Treo=99, Clie, RIM=99=
 and others,=20
will be announce later in the Fall.

Regards,
Michael Shawver
Revolve Design

Revolve Design
Quality Handheld Computer Docking Solutions  Oakland, California
info@revolvedesign.com                                   Ph: (510) 339-6455
http://www.revolvedesign.com                           Fax:(510) 339-6454