Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:56:19 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 driver enhancements

Amancio Hasty scribbled this message on Apr 19:
> 1.
> John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org> donated the code to allow the

just so people know.. nike.efn.org and subdomain doesn't exist... my real
email address is gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu (or gurney_j@efn.org)...

--
  John-Mark
  Cu Networking                             Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD