Date:      Fri, 08 Jun 2007 17:07:25 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re[4]: Increase in the number of ports: upgrade xorg to 7.2...

On June 08, 2007 at 03:48PM Bill Moran wrote:

[snip]

> It's not an assumption, its OPTIMISM!

That reminds me of an optimist who fell off of a fifty story building.
As he passed each floor on the way down, he yelled, "So, so far!"

Seriously, I hope you are right. I believe it was 'gettext' that was
updated a short time age. That update caused me all sorts of
dependency problems. My shell, bash, would no longer work, etc.
Over a hundred ports had to be updated to get everything back on an
even keel. That is the sort of problem I am worried about. Hopefully,
it won't happen.

--
Gerard