Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:29:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <phill@freebsd.org>
To:        up@3.am
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel config 102

Your /boot/kernel.conf is trying to remove devices that do
not exist.  Since you created your own kernel, you left out
hardware you don't have.

Simply remove /boot/kernel.conf.

Also, this was probally a more suit of freebsd-questions.  freebsd-isp
is supposed to be for ISP-related postings.

--
Phillip Salzman