Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:54:17 +0100
From:      "Daniel Camp" <Daniel.Camp@btopenworld.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nubile Newbie needs you! :)

Hi everybody, my name is Daniel Camp, I have two main queries as =
follows:

1) I am planning to use FreeBSD as my desktop OS, but I am unsure what =
is the
Browser, newsreader, or Mail software I should use?

2) After installing FreeBSD for the first couple of times, I could not =
boot into it,
only WinDOS. I have three hard disks (one seagate, 4GB, two IBM, 515MB & =
20GB)
but if I hit F1 it tells me there is an invalid partition, then on the =
second
keypress, I get something with this

[ad1] /boot/loader/

(note: I can't remeber exactly what it looked like now, hope this is =
enough info)

end
Daniel Camp