Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:42:23 +0800
From:      ke han <ke.han@redstarling.com>
To:        Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PAY offered - sshd won't allow client from same domain

On Sep 16, 2006, at 4:50 PM, Garrett Cooper wrote:

> Do you have kerberos compiled and in use for authentication on the
> FreeBSD server and are you using it on the OSX client?

server1 is the default from an original freeBSD 6.1 install and as of
last week had a full cvsup and rebuild world (smae problem prior to
the upgrade)...so its at 6.1-RELEASE--p6 now...I have not actively
tried to enable or setup anything with kerberos on server or OS X
client.  My OS X client can connect fine to my other FreeBSD
server2.  server1 is the only server I can't connect to.
The Windows XP client which can login to server1 can use either
normal pam password or dsa key...very basic normal usage.

The only line changed in sshd_config is UseDNS no.  Changing it back
to yes has no effect.