Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:18:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Christopher Raven <gurab@lineone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Hi Chris,

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, Christopher Raven wrote:

> and when I added some text it looked pretty good (my opinion).

Hehe - I just did the same thing - I was playing around w/ that image and
modifying it a bit for my xdm login window.

I didn't add as much text as you did (not for my login window!), but I
think it looks pretty nice.  The Gimp is always a big help!

You can check my version out at:

	http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/images/daemon.jpg

The shadow is offset to the wrong direction unfortunately.  I can fix that
though.   :-)