Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 19:54:24 +0100
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Z-Mail & FreeBSD

According to Sean J. Schluntz:
> Is there anyone out there in the FreeBSD world using Z-Mail?  If you are
> which version for which platform are you using?

A guy from NCD told that he was trying to make them release a FreeBSD
version (I offered to test it) but since they've been bought by Netmanage,
I've not heard something. The fact that Netmanage is more Winlose-based
than anything has probably something to do with that :-(
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #39: Sun Feb  2 22:12:44 CET 1997