Date:      Tue, 05 May 1998 00:38:28 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, eivind@yes.no, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: InfoWorld brawl esclates

We can setup our own version of opensource web page and include linux
related companies on small fonts . Additionally, as you suggested we
can have a different criteria for entering products or companies for
instance cool products which uses an alternative OS :FreeBSD. In other words,
we can create our own FreeBSD slanted sites .

Cool sites :

http://www.thinker.org serves images from its 3 tera byte plus image database.

Yahoo! it is FreeBSD : nice pointer to our news letter.

And the Comdex network appliance winner is ...
The InterJet by  Whistle Corporation . Guess what OS the InterJet runs?
FreeBSD of course.

Sleep safely because FreeBSD is watching the skies ( a little while
ago someone was using FreeBSD for radar control )

Fly in comfort with jet engines designed with FreeBSD ( there was
a company in the list designing jet engines with FreeBSD)

Too bad we can not afford a Wall Street Journal full page ad :(

	Cheers,
	Amancio