Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:44:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RC5/64 source

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Jonathan Lemon wrote:

# It doesn't appear to be publically available.  From the little I've
# gleaned from the RC5 lists, it appears that they are concerned that
# someone will falsely report a keyblock as completed, without actually
# doing the work.
#

Darn.  I requested that my father-in-law who works at a fairly large
company here in town (2nd or 3rd largest I believe) to contribute to
the cause and he said that he had reservations about it because in his
words, "How do I know it is not stealing all of my data while it
generates keys?".  I thought if I could get the source...

# I believe this is supposed to be addressed in the upcoming `V3' client.
#
# Team FreeBSD is now at #28, btw.

Team FreeBSD broke into the top 30 on the same day that I turned 30. :)

Steve

# --
# Jonathan
#