Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:43:17 -0500
From:      Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
To:        Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@citec.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        alexus <ml@db.nexgen.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   (OT) Re: another ip as alias on NIC doesn't work properly

Can this thread be clobbered until we get some realistic troubleshooting
information here?  I think 99.9% of people on this list do agree that
ethernet address aliasing does work on FreeBSD, and let's leave it at
that.

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

It is a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action, there must be an
equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back and
so, here we are, victims of mathematics.
-- Londo, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"