Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:48:37 +0200
From:      Carl Ove Vestbyx <covestby@online.no>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail and isp0.

Earlier, when I used PPP (over tun0) to connect to my ISP the FreeBSD
box booted normaly and quick.
Now I have changed to use ISP0 instead of PPP, and when I now boots the
computer, Sendmail "hangs" for about 2 min and 30 sec. And there is
generated errormessages from natd - network is down.

Is there any way to make sendmail don't use the isp0 interface at init.
The isp0 interface is not activated until I launches any Web browser
(this issues a ifconfig isp0 up).

Carl Ove Vestby.
covestby@online.no