Date:      Thu,  8 Jul 99 18:56:52 +0200
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   i4b-00.81.00-beta-190599 on NetBSD 1.4/i386?

Hi,

I have problems with i4b on my updated (to 1.4) NetBSD box.

My answering machine answers the phone and all I hear is "recycled digital
waste" it sounds if you try to play kernel files as sound.

I use the g711a format, I used all the time before.

isdntelctl gives this:

ioctl I4B_TEL_GETAUDIOFMT failed: Operation not supported by device

isdntelctl -A this:
ioctl I4B_TEL_SETAUDIOFMT failed: Operation not supported by device

alice# ls -l /dev/i4btel*
crw-------  1 root  wheel  54, 0 Jul  7 22:09 /dev/i4btel0
crw-------  1 root  wheel  54, 1 Jul  7 14:01 /dev/i4btel1

Any hints?

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION