Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:21:53 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SPARC assembler references

I've just purchased a copy of "SPARC Architecture, Assembly Language
Programming, & C" by Richard P. Paul (Prentice Hall, ISBN 0-13-876889-7).
I'll be poking through it pretty extensively in the next week and a
half; I'll probably write a review for Amazon.  I can post the review
here, too, if anyone is interested.

It's expensive; Amazon wants $71 and Barnes and Noble ordered it for me
at $66.75 + tax.  Good thing my employer is paying for it, eh?

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com