Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:41:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
Cc:        Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On hub.freebsd.org refusing to talk to dialups

actually in our area in NJ, its the best you can do, so ISP's gouge us for
static dedicated dialups, its still less than ISDN (due to surcharges) and
less than a frame relay, its close to 200 a month. it sucks, but we deal,
and when I move I'll have dsl. I'll deliberately move into an area with
dsl =)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking