Date:      Tue, 02 Mar 1999 23:18:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        chris@calldei.com, Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using Linux libraries

Just a quick note from Linux World: I met the folks in question from
Sybase and they indicated to me that they were working now (perhaps
with the lawyers?) to remove that restriction on their license
specifically for this reason.  They're also contemplating a native
port, but don't tell anyone! :-)

- Jordan