Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 00:10:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "anything from [a SPARC] running Solaris to a 386 PC running FreeBSD"

Hi fellow advocates,

	Not that much of the content is news to us, I thought you all
might find it refreshing to see FreeBSD appear as the first free OS
mentioned an rather enjoyable article for a change.  (Yes, Linux does
appear later on...)

	http://www.ncworldmag.com/ncworld/ncw-05-1998/ncw-05-nextten.html

cheers,

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,