Date:      Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:15:18 -0500
From:      Steven Lake <steven.lake@voyager.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printing problems with Mozilla and Firefox on Freebsd 5.3

	Ok, got a weird one here.  Got cups setup with our new office lan printer and I can print just fine from any program, EXCEPT Mozilla and Firefox.  They go through the motions, but nothing happens.  Nothing shows up in the que or the access or error logs or anything.  	Am I missing something?  My research via google into this found me several pages that mentioned something about 'msttcorefonts', but after some playing with this they don't seem to be installable on freebsd.  Any suggestions?